Compliance with the legal framework in SA is a time consuming and stressful necessity.
Our HR Compliance programme provides expert advice to assist clients to comply with the following legislation:
- Employment Equity Act, 55/1998
- Skills Development Act, 97/1998
- Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment Act, 53/2003 (optional)
As a leading consulting company in the field of Employment Equity, Skills Development and BEE, our HR Consultants take away the ‘hassle factor’ and allow management to focus on their core-competencies.
We enable companies to meet compliance requirements, while also supporting them in achieving the bottom line benefits of a well-managed employment equity and skills development programme.
Through our structured and hands-on approach to Skills Development, we ensure that our clients are up-skilling their employee’s effectively and in accordance with their business needs. Furthermore, we manage and monitor the process of grant refunds from the relevant SETA and secure additional discretionary or PIVOTAL funding where possible.
As a result, our clients find that our services often pay for themselves!
Our HR Compliance services include:
EMPLOYMENT EQUITY (EE) CONSULTATION, PLANNING AND REPORTING
- Providing a Management overview and obtain a Company mandate
- Co-ordinating the establishment of an EE Consultative Forum
- Providing EE Training
- Managing the consultation meetings of the EE Forum
- Preparing the Company’s EE Plan
- Submitting the EE Report for on-line to the Department of Labour
- Ensuring ongoing compliance, review and monitoring of the EE Plan
SKILLS DEVELOPMENT FACILITATION
- Ensuring registration with the relevant SETA.
- Conducting a Skills Audit Training Needs Analysis through information collation and skills gap analysis.
- Developing a Training Plan in line with planned BEE sco recard and financial budgets.
- Compiling a Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) and Annual Training R eport (ATR) for submission to the SETA.
- Implementing and oversee a Quality Management System.
- Ongoing Maintenance: monitor the implementation of the training plan.
021 556 2930
021 556 2339 (fax)
Unit 4, 62 Blaauwberg Road
Tableview, Cape Town 7441, SA